Headset Radio Encryptor
The HSE 6000 Headset Encryptor is a self-contained, battery powered, body worn, portable encryptor, designed to secure public safety, border patrol, secret service, covert surveillance, private security, and military HF/VHF/UHF radio communications. It interfaces with many types of lapel speaker/Mic, headsets and helmets, including iPod, Acoustic, Earmuff, Throat Mic and Aircraft Pilot Helmets. It is simple to operate; just connect to the radio and the headset and turn a knob to talk secure. It is also interoperable with TCC's DSP 9000 radio encryptor family.
- Half Duplex HSE 6000 Encryption integrated into a compact, lightweight secure body worn package
- Works with any radio headset/handset
- Self Powered by rechargable Li-ion battery pack
- Weighs less than 315 g
- Simple operation with Plain/Cipher switch
- Stores 200 Local Keys in two Keybanks
- SmartModule Key load
- Interoperable with the DSP 9000 family of radio encryptors
TCC is dedicated to quality products and services. TCC is ISO 9001 certified. ISO 9001, granted to TCC by TUV, is the most stringent standard available for total quality systems in design/development, production, installation and servicing.