Ethernet IP Encryption with KEYNET IP Manager
The Cipher X 7211 IP encryptor provides superior-grade communications security for global IP networks. It integrates seamlessly into new or existing networks, while the unique combination of flexibility, scalable performance from 100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s, and KEYNET IP Manager delivers a robust, cost-effective solution that is easy to deploy, monitor and manage.
KEYNET IP Manager centrally and simply configures and manages a global network of TCC's Cipher X 7211 IP encryption appliances. With an intuitive user interface and automated polling of alarms and logs, a network expert is not needed for trusted key and device management.
- Scalable and interoperable, wire speed performance from 100 to 1000 Mb/s
- Highly flexible security policy engine for broad array of network applications and security requirements
- Tunneless, Layer 3/4 solution optimizing network operations
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 designed hardware-based encryption
- Trusted, centralized key and device management
- AES 256-bit; easily integrates national algorithms
TCC is dedicated to quality products and services. TCC is ISO 9001 certified. ISO 9001, granted to TCC by TUV, is the most stringent standard available for total quality systems in design/development, production, installation and servicing.